Our enrollment team deploys a multichannel marketing campaign that educates patients about the challenges and importance of medication adherence, communicates the details of our program, inspires enrollment, and provides technical support.
Patients receive a detailed and educational review of their medications with a pharmacist. Then, patients are paired with a dedicated nurse and health coach as they complete up to 90 days of video Directly Observed Therapy. During this phase, we deploy a range of targeted interventions including small financial incentives, medication reminders, motivational interviewing, and motivational and educational video content.
Patients sustain performance and self-manage, with the continued support of our care team and ongoing interventions as needed based on claims and pharmacy data. We do whatever it takes to ensure any medication adherence challenges are resolved.
An adherence platform that's easy to use, implement, and scale.
Our easy-to-use mobile app. Patients log into Spotlight daily to connect with our care team of pharmacists, nurses, and health coaches through daily video check-ins, anytime and anywhere. We make it fun for patients to stay on top of their medications and empower them to improve their health.
- Easy-to-use, fun, and free to patients
- Helps patients learn about their medications
- Gives patients access to a care team of pharmacists, nurses, and health coaches, every day
- Provides patients with a simple way to report and get help with medication problems, like side effects
- Allows patients to easily track their progress
The care team portal is designed to guide care teams through medication observation and engagement.
- Dose-by-dose medication assessment
- Robust adherence analytics
- Content creation studio for video & chat
- Livestream video appointments
- Clinical escalation via notes
- Missed submission alerts
- Observation of SDOH & behavioral challenges
Our escalation and engagement engine. Initiated by any member of the care team, it helps institute a fast reaction to anything that looks worrisome.
- Customizable rules engine
- Observation of adherence challenges
- Smart task list
- Customizable video & chat bank
- Content creation studio
$1.67M NIH Grant Brings Scene Health’s Medication Support to Florida Pediatric Heart Transplant Centers
Directly observed therapy to promote medication adherence in adolescent heart transplant recipients