Scene for public health
Support patients and expand programming resources
Our video Directly Observed Therapy platform offers three modalities (asynchronous, livestream & in-person appointments) to support patients at every dose of medication.
Capture dose-by-dose adherence
Medication adherence with our video Directly Observed Therapy (DOT) program is comparable to that of in-person DOT and provides a higher percentage of administered treatment doses, increased flexibility, convenience, and patient privacy.
Save time and reduce costs
We help public health departments achieve significant time and cost savings compared with in-person DOT treatments
Expand program capacity
We make meaningful, remote care easy by extending limited resources, supporting multiple languages, working in areas of low connectivity, and offering multiple modalities for DOT including asynchronous, livestream, and in-person dosing.
Technology designed for better medication management. For life.
Our easy-to-use mobile app. Patients log into Spotlight daily to connect with our care team of pharmacists, nurses, and health coaches through daily video check-ins, anytime and anywhere. We make it fun for patients to stay on top of their medications and empower them to improve their health.
- Easy-to-use, fun, and free to patients
- Helps patients learn about their medications
- Gives patients access to a care team of pharmacists, nurses, and health coaches, every day
- Provides patients with a simple way to report and get help with medication problems, like side effects
- Allows patients to easily track their progress
The care team portal is designed to guide care teams through medication observation and engagement.
- Dose-by-dose medication assessment
- Robust adherence analytics
- Content creation studio for video & chat
- Livestream video appointments
- Clinical escalation via notes
- Missed submission alerts
- Observation of SDOH & behavioral challenges
Our escalation and engagement engine. Initiated by any member of the care team, it helps institute a fast reaction to anything that looks worrisome.
- Customizable rules engine
- Observation of adherence challenges
- Smart task list
- Customizable video & chat bank
- Content creation studio
We’re clinically validated
18 peer-reviewed journal articles from 12 clinical research studies and program evaluations report high levels of adherence to treatment with our adherence platform.
Trusted by leading institutions
Scene enhances Guam Public Health’s tuberculosis program by providing more convenient options for our patients.”
emocha is Now Scene: How Our New Brand Reflects Our Commitment to Patients and Our Focus on Health Equity