Research and trials
Better evaluate adherence rates in clinical trials
Our flexible, asynchronous, video technology and person-to-person engagement scales the gold standard for medication adherence: Directly Observed Therapy.
Complete trials on schedule
We help you get started quickly and identify non-compliance early — helping you reduce patient dropout to get drugs to market faster.
Confirm dose-by-dose adherence
We facilitate the direct observation of each dose using patient-friendly and flexible video tech — allowing for more accurate drug efficacy measurements and improved patient engagement.
Increase diversity of participants
Our unique expertise helping historically underrepresented patient populations secure high-rates of adherence allows you to achieve diversity plan targets.
See our health equity statement.
An adherence platform that's easy to use, implement, and scale.
Our easy-to-use mobile app. Patients log into Spotlight daily to submit daily video check-ins, anytime and anywhere. We make it fun for patients to stay on top of their medications and empower them to improve their health.
- Easy-to-use, fun, and free to patients
- Helps patients learn about their medications
- Provides patients with a simple way to report and get help with medication problems, like side effects
- Allows patients to easily track their progress
- Offers configurable medication reminders
The care team portal is designed to guide care teams through medication observation and engagement.
- Dose-by-dose medication assessment
- Robust adherence analytics
- Livestream video appointments
- Clinical escalation to relevant stakeholders
- Missed submission alerts
- Observation of SDOH & behavioral challenges
Our escalation and engagement engine that helps institute a fast reaction to anything that looks worrisome.
- Customizable rules engine
- Observation of adherence challenges
- Smart task list
We’re clinically validated
19 peer-reviewed journal articles from 12 clinical research studies and program evaluations report high levels of adherence to treatment with our adherence platform.
Trusted by leading institutions
[Scene's] customer service reps are much more friendly and knowledgeable about the system vs. another app that some studies use.”
Peer reviewed study
New Study Finds Video DOT Usage Increased During COVID-19, Fared Better than DOT for Tuberculosis