Our new name, Scene Health, conveys our commitment to seeing the individual at the scene of their health.
After dozens of interviews and hundreds of hours of ideation and tinkering, we honed in on the story we needed to tell:
- We care for the whole person.
- Every video check-in is a window into each patient’s world, where they are seen and heard.
With this unique approach, we’re transforming the meaning of care. We’re using video Directly Observed Therapy to enable caregivers to finally see the full picture. We’re ALL IN on better health outcomes, and you’ll see that attitude come through in our brand.
Our new identity is not just look and feel, but the unveiling of our technologies and services as key elements of a novel model of care, one that took us nearly a decade to develop. Scene is our company, and Panorama is our holistic model of care that combines people, science, and technology. It’s more than just video Directly Observed Therapy. It’s a 360° approach to health that tackles challenges and motivates lasting change.
- Easy-to-use, fun, and free to patients
- Helps patients learn about their medications
- Gives patients access to a care team of pharmacists, nurses, and health coaches, every day
- Provides patients with a simple way to report and get help with medication problems, like side effects
- Allows patients to easily track their progress and receive small financial incentives for enrolling and achieving milestones
- Dose-by-dose medication assessment
- Robust adherence analytics
- Content creation studio for video & chat
- Livestream video appointments
- Clinical escalation via notes
- Missed submission alerts
- Observation of SDOH & behavioral challenges
- Customizable rules engine
- Observation of adherence challenges
- Smart task list
- Customizable video & chat bank
- Content creation studio